Preparing for #ArtFairMalaga #heatwaveUK

Monday 19 June 2017




So the PV for Small Experiments in colour is over with two sales.  I hadn't really expected sales from this venture so that is really nice.   I was delighted to get an email from a-n's Pippa Koszerek and have Small Experiments in colour included in this weeks events in her piece:

Events: flaccid beauty, ancient landscapes, and histories of trade in this weeks a-n

Now it is time to get on with preparing for  Malaga. The heatwave here maybe helping me acclimatise but it is not helping my brain to work.

I have taken some advice re e media and tried to start today but my brain is befuddled by the heat so once I'd followed the relevant people I only managed one tweet!  Let's hope it is a bit cooler later.

And now I'm going to get some cold water!


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment