Fulham Palace and the River

Tuesday 26 July 2016



So I went down to Fulham earlier this week to see about this solo show in a private location, near the river and Fulham Palace.  The river was silky today and there were plenty of boats on it.

 The builders through the ages at Fulham Placae know a nice opening...

And last Thursday night I presented my paper, this was the first time for a long time and it was nerve wracking but a good thing to have done.  Plastic Propaganda are proving to be the platform I need to give me a  push to do some more challenging things.  They are also a lovely friendly group.





As promised I went along to North End Road and happily can confirm that despite the weak pound prices seemed pretty stable in the market, including plenty of European produce.

The shop £12.50
9 large vine tomatoes, 1.5 large broccoli heads, 2 sweet corn cobs, 2 large aubergine( fancy striped ones), 8 big onions, 9 big bananas, 3 bunches of spring onions, 5 garlic bulbs, 430g button mushrooms, 24 nectarines, 2 honeydew melons, 4 small cucumbers.  Pretty good value and all nice produce.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment